Bread & Chocolate Pudding
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11687 times
A simple and quick pudding recipe, Bread & chocolate pudding is prepared from soaked bread slices and chocolate. Relish this chilled dessert item on a summer afternoon after a lavish meal.
- Cut chocolate with the help of a sharp knife into very small pieces (do not grate).
- Freeze after cutting if it has melted a little due to pressure.
- Butter both sides of breads and cut them into 4 triangular pieces each.
- Spread the bread pieces in a bake and serve bowl in the way you like.
- There will be space in between the pieces.
- Spread all the cashew nuts and half of the chocolate pieces evenly in between the bread pieces.
- Boil milk over flame until it thikens a little, stirring in between.
- Remove milk from heat. break each egg, add to hot milk and beat well after every addition.
- If you are using cornflour mixed in water instead of egg, add to milk at this stage and stir properly.
- Mix vanilla essence to the milk well.
- Pour the hot milk custurd made above on the bake and serve bowl so that it covers all bread pieces well.
- Spead rest of the chocolate pieces on the top of the contents.
- Bake till the chocolate on top melts well.
- Cool in room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before you serve.
This recipe was contributed by ad on 04 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.