Brahmi ka Raita
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 4125 times
This is an healthy recipe. This is to cool the brain especially for the children during exams or for strenous men. Helpful for good eye sight.
Add your private note
Brahmi ka Raita recipe - How to make Brahmi ka Raita
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Combine the brahmi,salt, sugar, rcumin seeds, pepper and coconut and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer this paste to the curds and mix well. Keep aside.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and broken red chillies and saute for 2 seconds.
- Pout this tempering over the curds and mix well.
- Serve immediately with rotis,chapatis and rice.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 13 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.