Bourbon Choco Delight
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15580 times
Variation: instead of crushing marie biscuits we can dip the biscuits in coffee liquid and make a layer of it and then proceed the same way
- In a mixer make a fine powder of borboun buscuits and sugar.
- Add baking soda and mitha soda
- Add milk, blend to a very fine paste
- Grease baking dish and pour the cake in the baking dish and put it in microwave at 360 degrees power and convection 200 degrees(combi mode) for 6 min.
- Let it stand for 1 min.
- Unmould when cool.
- Crush marie buscuits coarsly.
- Set it in a pudding bowl
- Soak them with instant coffee liquid(boil 3/4 cup of water and add 1/4 tsp of coffee powder)
- Cover it with a thin layer of milkmaid
- Cover it with thin layer of chocolate sauce
- Sprinkle nuts.
- Now cover the buscuit base with cake flan.
- Soak the cake with sugar syrup(2 tablespoon sugar in 1 cup water,boil it)
- Cover the cake with whipped cream.
- Spread little chocolate sauce over it,and decorate it with nuts and whipped cream.
- 9.serve chilled
- *whipped cream-chill cream,beat it till it doubles,fold it with 4 tablespoon of powdered sugar and 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence)
This recipe was contributed by kritika92 on 22 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.