Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9966 times
Bounty presents an appealing dessert recipe with milk powder, drinking chocolate, grated coconut and icing sugar. The white coconut and milk portion is made into a flat ball which is filled with brown cocoa powder laden mixture which are then frozen and served as cut slices.
- Mix sugar,milk powder and coconut grade put everything in one bowl together.
- Make a dough with milk.
- Milk powder,drinking chocolate, coco and icing sugar put this in one bowl .
- Make a dough.
- Make 25 parts(round) from both dough.
- Spread brown part as ''puri'' and put white part bowl in and make a oval shape.
- Put it into freeze.
- Then cut each in same two parts and serve.
This recipe was contributed by kajalkaria16 on 11 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.