Bottle Guard Pan Cakes
by Foodie #492212
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12195 times
Its a healthy recipe which helps us to lose weight
- Peel off the skin for bottle guard and cut it into pieces, and grate it in a mixer.
- Add chopped onions and chilli ginger paste for the bottle guard mixture.
- Add rice flour,salt,jeera to the paste and mix it well.
- Take a wet cloth and place small rounds of prepared mixture and press it as roti by using palm.
- Place the pressed mixture on hot tava and sprinkle oil and
- toast it both sides.
- Serve hot with tomato and onion chutney or coconut chutney or with curd.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #492212 on 14 Sep 2010I am married and living in Hyderabad.my hobbies are cooking food and designing dresses.i am working ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.