Bottle Gourd Pakoda
by raising star
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9639 times
Bottle gourd Pakoda is best to serve at evening snack time along with ketchup and cup of hot tea.
- Remove the excess water from the grated bottle gourd and transfer into a deep bowl.
- Add the besan, rice flour, salt, chilli powder, green chillies, ginger and garlic paste.
- Add very little water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop little mixture of bottle gourd in the oil, using your fingers to form a small lumps.
- Deep-fry the pakodas till it is golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by raising star on 04 Nov 2011i live in delhi, i like to cook a lot. i try new new recipes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.