Bottle Gourd Ice Cream
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8199 times
A smooth green coloured ice-cream with full flavour of bottle gourd. Its unique taste will make you demand for more.
- Combine the bottle gourd, sugar and cardamom powder in a non-stick pan, mix well and cook till the bottle gourd is soft and cooked and no water is left.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool completely.
- Add the the cream and honey and whisk lightly.
- Pour the mixture in an air tight container and freeze till almost set.
- Remove in a bowl and beat using an electric beater for 2 minutes.
- Transfer back and freeze till completely set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 13 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.