Boost Your Buffet ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 4773 times
Sonal panchmatia presents a buffet table arrangement designed to stand well above the table for maximum impact, and to allow diners free access to buffet. This fruity arrangement uses baby pineapples and cherries set against lust greenery to create embellishment for your table.
Add your private note
Boost Your Buffet ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make Boost Your Buffet ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 piece
sang of india leaves
green anthuriums with pink veins
- Take long neem twigs and keeping the ends intact, extend them to the required length or the space available to you on the table, and with a piece of wire tie them loosely in the center. Cover the wire with a fern stem if required.
- Place a well-soaked medium sized foam behind the neem twigs at one of the corners.
- Place baby pineapples at different heights to form the framework of the arrangement.
- Tie a few cherries together on a twig to form a bunch. Make several bunches and insert them in the soaked foam as shown in the picture.
- Arrange a few foxtail ferns and a song of india bunch around the stems of the baby pineapples to add bulk to the arrangement.
- Add a vibrant touch to the arrangement by placing the purple liatrice straight and shorter than the baby pineapples. Use some baby's breath as fillers. Add volume with the light green anuthuriums with pink veins.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.