Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24750 times
Boondi ladoo is a traditional laddu recipe of boondi or small fried balls made from gram flour. The besan boondi are mixed with ghee, sugar and cardamom and blended together in the ladoos. Boondi laddu is a tasty and healthy laddoo( sweet ball) recipe.
- Pour sugar and water in a vessel and stir until it becomes a little thick. (take a little amount of sugar syrup and place in a water bowl if the mixure do not touch bottom and is dissolving in water means you must need to cook for 3 more mintues or else if the mixure touches the bottom of the bowl and ready to remove with a finger then u got the ri
- Prepare batter by mixing besan ,yellow color and baking soda with water. make sure that batter thick.
- Now heat oil, pour the batter through a thick sieve and when slightly colored.
- Remove and add into the sugar syrup and also add fried raisins and cashews nuts.
- Make it in the form of ladoo and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.