Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15601 times
Tastes good with steamed rice
do not wait too long after the boondi has been added
- Grate gingerand slicce the onion
- Mix curdsand besan.add haldiand saltwith 3cups of water.see that there are no lumps
- Heat oil and add methiseeds,jeera,peppercorns,red chillies,sliced onionsand chopped ginger.saute for 3-4mins do not make the onions red
- Then add the curds mixture,give it a boiland then simmer for 15mins
- Later add the red chilli powder,and boondiand simmer for another 4-5 mins
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by paam on 23 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.