Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1538 times
Bonda surprise presents an innovative bonda or gram flour coated deep fried snack or pakoda recipe with leftover upma as stuffing. The upma is made into small balls, coated with besan and then deep fried to a crispy finish.
- Uppma made in the morning , for breakfast can be made use , for this............
- Prepare the batter for bonda , using the flour , besan , baking powder , etc.
- Make the upma into small balls.
- Dip them in the batter.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Delicious bondas are ready.
- Serve them hot , with chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sudhashrikanth on 30 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.