Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6209 times
Bonda is a savoury potato based vada or round patties recipe. The South Indians prefer asweet variation to bonda while the other parts of the country enjoy cripsy deep fried bond as a savoury snack with chutney.
- Cut beans,carrot,beetroot and cut into cubies.
- Add green peas
- Along to that and boil all the vegetables with a pinch of salt.
- Take a pan fry the mustard,anise,boiled vegetables and all the paste with the required amount of salt.
- Remove it from the fire and make it as a ball.
- Take a bowl add dosai flour,besan flour asafoedita and mix it well.
- Dip the bondas in the flour mixture and deep fry it in the oil.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by thenu2k on 31 Oct 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.