Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1141 times
Its unique the filling can be changed with varieties
&if not fat conscious can fry this dish too
Add your private note
Bon Bon recipe - How to make Bon Bon
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
spinach 250 gms
tomatoes 6 firm small
potatoes 400 gms
salt pepper sugar
eacha pinchor to taste
butter 1 tbs
flour 1 tbs
vegetbles boiled1/2cup(optional)or spagatti
- Boil spinach & blend in a mixer add flour
- In anon stick pan stir fry onions add spinach flour mixture add salt sugar pepper heat for 5 mins on slow flame(add veges or boiled ct noodles)
- Take tomatoes scoop out the flesh
- Fill with spinach mixture
- Boil potatoes mash well add salt & pepper
- Cover the tomatoes with this potato
- Brush little oil bake for 10 mins on 200 deg cel.
- You can serve this as breakfeast dish or pour any gravy of your choice & serve as a sabzi
- Cut in to 1/2 which ever way you serve
This recipe was contributed by mohunta on 01 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.