Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6017 times
Bole is an amazing baked dessert recipe with eggs, semolina, sugar and flour mixed together with desiccated coconut scraping, roasted cashews and flavoured with a hint of nutmeg powder.
- Blend the eggs using a hand blender.
- Add the semolina and blend till the rava dissolves completely.
- Add the sugar and butter gradually and blend till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add maida, baking powder and nutmeg powder and blend well.
- Add the cashew nuts, essence and coconut and blend using a hand blender till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour into greased trays and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree celsius, till the mixture is cooked.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by pearlie on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.