Boiled Noodles, Chinese Cooking
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27900 times
Boiled noodles, cooking the perfect noodles, boiled al dente, not sticking to each other, and in full length, is the first right step you take while making a noodles recipe. Follow the instructions to the t, and you are ready to whip up some amazing noodles for your loved ones.
Have a go at popular noodle recipes like Schezwan Noodles and Vegetables and Noodles in A Creamy Sauce .
- Boil plenty of water in a deep pan and add 1 tbsp oil and salt.
- Add the noodles and allow the water to come to a boil.
- Lower the flame and cook till the noodles are 90% cooked.
- Remove from the flame and drain out all the water.
- Pour some cold water on the noodles to arrest further cooking.
- Let all the water drain out and ensure that the noodles do not contain any moisture.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of oil and toss gently. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together. Use as required.
Nutrient values per cup
|Vitamin A||90 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.