Boiled Egg Delight – Chinese Style
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13784 times
Boiled egg delight – Chinese style is a non veg recipe with the halved boiled eggs topped with spring onions and vegetable tossed with soy sauce, vinegar and tomato chilly sauce. Enjoy with chapatis.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped onions, chillies, ginger and garlic. Stir and fry till golden brown.
- Add ajinomoto, vinegar, soya sauce, sweet chilli sauce , salt and stir fry till the sauce dries up.
- Place half cut boiled eggs in a serving plate. Put the above fried onion mixture on the eggs.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with chapattis.
- Same preparation can be used as a filling for sandwiches using toasted bread.
This recipe was contributed by vazhelil on 01 Nov 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.