Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10918 times
Boiled dahiwada offers a low cal and healthy alternative to otherwise fried dahi vadas. The vadas are steamed and then served with curd and spice mix.
- In a blender , blend coarsly all the 3 dals with very little water.
- Add green chilly ginger paste , salt , sugar , hing , soda bi carb , lemon juice and mix well .
- Shape into vadas and steam for 10 mins .
- Soak the vadas for 3-5 mins in water .
- Squeeze out excess water and arrange in a deep serving tray .
- Blend the curd , add salt to taste
- Heat oil and add all ingredients for tempering and add the tempering to the curd
- Pour the curd over the vadas
- Garnish with chopped corriander leaves , red chilly powder & jeera powder
This recipe was contributed by rudeshi on 24 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.