Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4709 times
Blushing apple is an appealing dessert recipe with grated apple added to custard. An excellent sweet dish option for children which is not only good looking and tasty but also healthy.
Add your private note
Blushing Apple recipe - How to make Blushing Apple
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Grate the apples.
- Put the colour
- Keep the grated apples on the gas and put in 1tbsp of sugar.
- After the sugar is melted keep aside.
- Take a round bowl and put the wet cloth in such a way that the cloth must stick the bowl. apply the mixture of grated apple to the cloth in such a way that the cloth must not be seen thru.
- Make a mixture of custard powder and little milk.
- Boil the milk.
- When the milk is boil put in the remaining sugar (depending how much sweet you need)
- Then the custard powder.
- And keep on stirring till it is thick.
- After the custard is slightly cooled pour it in the bowl.
- Cool it
- Keep it in the freezer for 1/2 an hour.
- Then keep a plate over the bowl and turn it upside down. and slowly remove the handkerchief.
- Put some mint leaves on the top and serve cool.
This recipe was contributed by lira_brigelle on 12 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.