3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8018 times
The delicious blueberry muffin recipe with a crumbly cinnamon topping will smell so good in the oven that you'll surely want to bake a batch each morning. The muffins are filled with a delectable blueberry puree. Find many exciting and tasty muffin recipe, cake recipe, pie recipe at tarladalal.com
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. and prepare a muffin pan by greasing lightly with oil.
- In a large bowl sift together all of the dry ingredients -- meaning flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl wisk together the milk, oil and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and carefully blend without over-mixing.
- Add the blueberries and carefully fold them into the batter.
- Fill the muffin tins 3/4 of the way and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
This recipe was contributed by kuch_nahi on 13 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.