by Nitika Jain
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5429 times
Blueberry muffin is tasty and innovative recipe!
- Sieve the maida, sugar, salt and the baking powder.
- Add the milk and oil to make a batter.
- Lastly add the blueberries in it and lightly fold the mixture.
- Pour the batter into greased muffins moulds and bake in a preheated oven.
- To prevent blueberries from sinking down to the bottom of the cake while baking, just dust blueberries with some flour before adding to the cake batter.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 04 Mar 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.