Blueberry- Coconut Muffins
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7354 times
A delectable blend of coconut and fresh blue berries go into making this yummy, innovative sweet treat. Coconut complements the sweet and tangy taste of the blueberries. These rich and moist Blue Berry muffins are perfect anytime treat.
- Preheat the oven at 200°c (400°f).
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and, if desired, line with paper muffin cups. Set aside.
- Sift together the all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in toasted coconut.
- Combine the egg, melted butter and milk. Add to dry ingredients and mix lightly till combined.
- Add the blueberries and fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake at 200°c (400°f) for 17 to 20 minutes or till done.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and finish cooling on a rack.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 08 Nov 2014I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.