Blue Berries Cup Cakes
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4163 times
A simple, appealing and delicious Blue berries cup cakes with small cup shaped cakes filed with fresh blueberries puree. Find many interesting fruit flavoured cake recipe at tarladalal.com
- Preheat oven at 180 only lower grill should be onn
- Sieve plain floor with baking soda for 3 times
- Take a big bowl put oil
- Put icing sugar, mix with cake beater,
- Slowly add floor & water in oil & sugar mix well until
- Floor & water are mixed, then add blue berries mix with beater
- Pour the batter in cake papers & sprinkle almonds & remaining blue berries.
- Bake it on lower grill onn keep the cake tray on top
This recipe was contributed by Menka on 11 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.