by Anupama Murali
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4218 times
A yummy and delicious treat!!
- Combine the egg and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer this to a 1 cup measuring bowl and enough milk to fill the cup. Keep aside.
- Combine the all purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the milk mixture and whisk well for about 5 mins.
- Add the blueberries and fold gently into the batter.
- Grease the muffins pan with little oil.
- Pour the batter in to the pan till it is to the top(to the rim of the cup)
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25 - 30 mins or till done.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Anupama Murali on 01 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.