Black dates rolls (khajur)
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32109 times
The whole procedure should not be more than 15 mins.
Add your private note
Black dates rolls (khajur) recipe - How to make Black dates rolls (khajur)
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Black Dates Seedless (Khajur) - 350 gms
Badam Chopped - 70 gms
Pista Chopped - 70 gms
Cashew Pieces - 70 gms
2 tbsp ghee
- 1. take a pan with 1 tbsp of ghee and roast all the dry fruits in it.
- 2. take another pan with 1 tbsp of ghee and add black seedless dates and smash it for 12 mins on a medium flame with datta till the moisture is gone.
- 3. once the moisture is gone, then add roasted dry fruits and mix well for 2 mins.
- 4. now close the flame and let it cool for 3-4 mins.
- 5. put little bit of ghee in both hands to make rolls of dates.
- 6. once the rolls are little cool make fine slices.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#426547 on 09 Oct 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.