Black Pepper Blackberry Slush
by Foodie #611699
This recipe has been viewed 1417 times
This is a perfect summer cooler.This can be served as a dessert.You also can use honey instead of sugar.Chill out this summer with this recipe.
Add your private note
Black Pepper Blackberry Slush recipe - How to make Black Pepper Blackberry Slush
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Combine water andsugar in pan, heat till sugar dissolves.
- Cool it to room temperature.
- Place all ingredients in blender along with sugar water.
- Blend till smooth.
- Strain into a dish.
- Coverand freeze for at least 2 hrs or until solid.
- Scrape that mix into slush using fork.
- Cover and keep in freezer until ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #611699 on 15 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.