Black Olive Pesto Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 254 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 85274 times
Pesto is a traditional italian sauce prepared with olives, crushed pepper, basil leaves and olive oil. It combines very well with tomatoes and cheese, giving the black olive pesto sandwich a gourmet touch.
- Grind together all the ingredients other than the black olives, to a smooth paste in a blender.
- Add the black olives and mix well.
- Divide the olive pesto into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Trim the edges of the bread slices.
- Spread one portion of the pesto on one slice of bread. Top with 2 cheese slices and tomato slices and sandwich using another slice of bread.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.