Black Forest Pudding
by kundan shah
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21059 times
A superb tasting and appealing chocolate cake recipe, Black forest pudding is must have on birthday and special parties. Learn the trick to prepare the best puddings, black forest puddings, chocolate puddings at tarladalal.com
- Grind bread in grinder
- Add sugar, nuts, drinking chocolate and vanilla essence. mix well
- Beat together fresh cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon essence.
- In a desert dish, place half of bread mixture and pour half fresh cream over it. add strawberries on cream.
- On it add other half of bread mixture. finally add rest of cream.
- Decorate with chocolate flakes, chopped nuts and few strawberry halves.
- Chill pudding in refrigerator for over 3hours.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.