Black Forest Cake By purvi123
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6076 times
A birthday special chocolate cake recipe, Black forest cake is soft, spongy and layered with fresh cream. Top the cake with cream circles and chocolate shavings. Add a cherry on each cream swirl and you have a delicious and appealing black forest cake to serve.
- Sift maida,baking powder,soda,icing sugar,cocoa powder together.
- Beat margarine for 10 mins.
- Add the ready powder slowly and steadily along with condensed milk .
- After that add soda water and essence.
- Dust the aluminium tin and keep it in cooker for 35 mins.
- Beat fresh cream,icing sugar,& vanilla essence together.
- Stone the cherries add everything on the cake along with grated chocolate.
This recipe was contributed by purvi123 on 20 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.