Black Bean Quesedilla
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9307 times
It is very healthy and you can prepare beans mixture ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator or frozen.
- In a nonstick pan put some oil and once the pan is hot put the chopped onions and add salt to it.
- Let it get soft and transparent then add garlic powder,taco seasoning and chopped jalapeno and leave it for few minutes
- Then add salsa, beans and corn and mix it well.
- Leave it on the stove for few minutes and let it cool down.
- In a nonstick skillet put the tortilla spread the beans mixture and sprinkle the green scallions and shredded cheese and place second tortilla on the top of it.
- On the slow-medium flame turn over the tortilla until the cheese is melt and it is red on both the sides.
- That''s it.
- You can serve it with sour cream and salsa.
This recipe was contributed by dipanilesh on 12 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.