Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6762 times
Bisebella bath is a South Indian rice or bhat recipe with a lovely blend of rice with lentils and vegetables. The tangy and spicy bath or rice recipe is best served with rasam or sambhar.
- Heat oil in pan add chillies coriander seeds,cumin seeds,blackgram dal,bengal gram dal,poppy seeds,fenugreek seeds,cinnamon,cloves,cardomom.
- Roast till brown and make fine powder.
- Cook rice and redgram dal in pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in pan put tamarind pulp.
- When it boils add the powder slowly that it becomes paste.
- Add vegetables and salt.
- Boil for 10 mts and add this paste to rice.mix well.season and serve hot with raita.
This recipe was contributed by sri_baily on 03 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.