Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14927 times
Biscuit cake is a simple cake recipe prepared from crushed biscuits. Simply break the biscuits into small pieces and mix it with the chocolate nutties and dry fruits. Stir the mixture and pour into the greased cake tin to create an awesome biscuit cake.
- Make a paste of the butter & drinking chocolate
- Boil some water with coffee & sugar
- Dip one by one the marie biscuits in it
- (don't dip for too long as they will break)
- Keep one dipped marie biscuit in the centre & 6 around it
- With the spoon spread a little mixture of butter & chocolate over it
- Repeat this for 5 layers
- Decorate it with cashew nuts & almonds
- Keep in the fridge
- Eat cold
This recipe was contributed by a.joshi on 21 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.