Biscuit Rawa Ladoo
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9739 times
If the balls stick on your hand when you shape them , wet your hands and make balls.
- Melt jaggery in water, sieve and heat again.
- Make a syrup of two thread consistency.
- Add cardamom powder, ghee, rawa, and coconut and mix well.
- Remove from fire and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add milk powder and mix well.
- Make gooseberry size balls with hand.
- Mix biscuit powder and peanuts.
- Roll the balls on biscuit powder and peanuts and shape them again.
- Cover the balls again with biscuit powder avoiding peanuts.
- Arrange on a plate and store in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyasha on 27 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.