Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 69292 times
A sensational biscuit pudding recipe which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. The orange juice soaked biscuits is topped with vanilla pudding and garnished with orange segments and chopped nuts. A delicious cool dessert recipe.
- Make a smooth paste with a little milk and custard powder.
- Mix the cocoa also in a little milk to make a smooth thick paste.
- Boil milk. add the custard paste and stir well. add sugar and stir. cook on a gentle flame.
- Add cocoa paste to the boiling custard and cook for another 2 mins.
- Remove from fire, add vanilla essence and allow to cool. arrange a few serving cups in a tray. dip each biscuit in a little milk and keep it in the serving cup. pour a tbsp of chocolate custard over this to cover the entire surface. dip another biscuit in milk and keep it over the chocolate custard. cover this biscuit with custard. one more layer c
This recipe was contributed by vidhyat on 24 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.