Biscuit Fudge Brownies
by Kavitha Iyengar
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32404 times
Marie biscuit, condensed milk and chocolate come together to form this simple and delectable sweet.
- Break biscuits into four and coarsely powder them using your hands in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the chopped nuts and mix well.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well using a spoon.
- Line a deep falt dish with butter paper and transfer the mixture to the tray.
- Press with wet fingertips until everything is set and uniformly spread.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Kavitha Iyengar on 14 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.