Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7766 times
A quick, highly presentable and novel cake recipe, biscuit cake is best for birthday parties. Simply line the base of a baking tin with crushed biscuits and top them with cream and chocolate sauce. Relish the biscuit cake with crushed nuts or chopped seasonal fruits as topping.
- Mix the full cream and icing sugar well.
- Dip the biscuits one by one in the pineapple syrup.
- Place 4 biscuits, on a serving dish, side by side.
- Apply the mixture of full crean and icing sugar.
- Put the cubes of pineapple on this layer.
- In this manner keep on making layers and applying the layers of the cream and the cubes of pineapple.
- Finally sprinkle the grated chocolate over the cake and make sure that the cake is completely covered with the chocolate.
- Referigerate for 30 mins or until the cake has cooled.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by mpapa on 01 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.