by Pravleen Kaur
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6756 times
I am into home cooking since long time. I have tried making some dishes at home. I would like to share one of them here.
This dish is called "Bischoc Balls". Bischoc means Chocolate + Biscuits. It is made without cooking or baking.
It's is very easy. Everyone, from kids to elderly, loves it.
- In a deep bowl combine the biscuits, choco chips, gems and lots of choco syrup.
- Add just milk enough milk to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions to make small balls.
- Roll the balls over powdered biscuits and drizzle the chocolate syrup over it.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and enjoy the divine taste of it.
This recipe was contributed by Pravleen Kaur on 28 May 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.