Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4056 times
If we deep fry in slow fire
then samiya will not become
dark or do not burn.
- Boil and mash potatos.
- Add chillypast,garam masala,lemomjuice,corinder, pudina salt acc. to tast.
- Mix mida in 1-cup of water.
- Make small balls of mashed
- Masala potatos,
- Dip smalls ballsin mida.
- Then dip these balls in samiya.
- Deep fry these small balls till they become golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by srajyo on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.