Bhutte ka Paratha
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9431 times
A yummy tasty and easy paratha recipe!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, curry leaves and green chillies, mix well and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the corn , ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, salt , garam masala and maize flour, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander, mix well and cook, while stirring continuously, till the mixture becomes granulated.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the stuffing into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve hot with chutney or tea.
This recipe was contributed by naini on 29 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.