Bhutte Ke Kachori
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12429 times
Kachori with chatpata corn filling.
Add your private note
Bhutte Ke Kachori recipe - How to make Bhutte Ke Kachori
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 kachori
- Combine the flour,carom seeds,salt,ghee in a bowl.Add required water to make a stiff dough.Rest the dough for 15 minutes.
- Steam the corn till done and cool.Grind half of the corn kernels into coarse paste (without adding water)
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and dry roast the chick pea flour on low flame till fragrant.Keep aside.
- In another non stick pan heat 2 tsp oil,add fennel seeds,chopped green chillies,grated ginger,cumin powder,asafoetida powder,roasted chick pea flour and mix well.
- Add in the other half of the corn,chat masala,crushed coriander seeds and cook till the mixture leaves the side of the pan and is dry.
- Add in the crushed peanuts,chopped mint and green coriander and mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Divide dough into 10 portion.
- Flatten each portion slightly and fill 1 or a bit more of the prepared corn mixture.
- Shape into a ball and roll into disk.
- Heat the required amount of ghee in kadhai and deep fry each kachori till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbant paper and serve with khattee meethee chatni or the chutney of your choice.
- Enjoy hot..
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 29 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.