Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2477 times
Take flour as req. and less sauce would taste better. spill sauce after baking at the end.
Add your private note
Bhkharipizza recipe - How to make Bhkharipizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix mirchi,salt,etc. as prefered and make in a round shape ,it should be hard so bake it in an owen or a gas burner ,bake untill red. this is bhakhri.
- Now let it cool for 2-3min.
- Now take 1-2 teaspoons of sauce and spread it on a bhakhri now spread cheese on it as much required.
- You can eat this much straight away or else you can bake it by inverting it on the tawa and bake more .
- Bhakari-pizza is ready to eat
This recipe was contributed by green7 on 24 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.