Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11315 times
Raita is a curd based accompaniment which is typically enjoyed with rice or Biryani. The Bhindi raita brings a nice variation to the typical raita recipe by adding chopped bhindis or lady finger to the beaten curd mixture and tempering it both chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Wash the whole bindi and dry in a clean towel.
- Cut into thin rings. Fry the bindis in three tablespoon of oil in slow fire till it is crisp.
- Grind coconut, green chillies and curd into a fine paste and add salt as per your taste.
- Season in one teaspoon of oil sarso when it starts crackling add it to the curd mixture.
- Add the fried bindi in curd mixture before serving.
- You can have with rice or roti.
This recipe was contributed by jeeva on 15 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.