Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16274 times
Bhindi pakodas are gram flour coated bhindi or lady finger pakoda recipe. The bhindis are coated with spiced besan batter and deep fried to create an innovative , bhindi pakora recipe. Serve bhindi pakoras on a rainy day with a hot cup of tea.
- Slice bhindi into very thin rounds.
- Combine the ladies finger with green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds and salt and mix well.
- Crumble the bread slice and add to the ladies finger and mix well.
- Add the besan and rice flour and little water to make a thick batter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the ladies finger and deep fry them till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutneys
This recipe was contributed by yashvijg on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.