Bhindi In Dahi
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7285 times
Bhindi In Dahi, itis a type of kadhi. Serve as an accompaniment with rice and chapatis.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bhindi till golden brown in colour, remove on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the roasted chana dal, coconut, green chillies, mustard seeds, coriander cumin seeds powder and turmeric powder in a blender and blend to a fine paste by adding 3 tbsp water.
- Combine the prepared paste, dahi, water, salt and fried bhindi in a pan and mix well and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- In another small pan, heat the oil add the mustard seed.
- When the seeds crackle pour this tempering on the prepared dahi .
- Mix well and serve at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.