Bhinda Ni Kadhi 1
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 7639 times
Different style of Gujarati Kadhi with Sautéed bhindi pieces in buttermilk and besan.
Add your private note
Bhinda Ni Kadhi 1 recipe - How to make Bhinda Ni Kadhi 1
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Add gram flour and buttermilk in a deep bowl whisk well so as to ensure that no lumps remain.
- Add salt and green chilli paste. Whisk well adding 1cup of water. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in non stick pan, add the bhindi pieces and sauté till they are almost done. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in another non stick pan.Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds, when the seeds crackles add asafoetida, , cloves, cinnamon and curry leaves.
- Add tempering to the buttermilk mixture and cook on low heat, stirring continuously for 5 minutes.
- Add jaggery and stir well. Add the sauteed bhindis and continue to boil for another 7-8 minutes.
- Serve hot Garnish with fresh coriander leaves with steamed rice or khichdi
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 30 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.