Bhendi & Potato Fingers
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4856 times
A novel Indian vegetable recipe, Bhindi & potato fingers has the ladyfingers cooked with potatoes cut into long strips. An appealing dish, the bhindi and potato fingers can be enjoyed as a starter with chutney or as main course with rotis.
- Put 2 tbsp. oil in a kadai.
- Fry onions till soft and add 1/2 tsp.ginger-garlic paste.
- When you smell the flavour, add the bhendis and stir fry till done.
- In the meanwhile, deep fry the potato fingers and when done add to the bhendi.
- Mix together add salt and pepper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by cst on 13 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.