Bhel Puri Sandwhich
by Foodie 1994
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5545 times
Love mumbai chaat? love sandwiches?. . Well then this is a unique combination of the two. Its chatpata and yummy. . Kids love it. . Its a hit at parties!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Spread butter over each slice of bread.
- On one buttered side of each sandwich, spread a little of the bhel mixture.
- Put another slice over it and repeat the same procedure for the next sandwich.
- In a griller add little butter and let the sandwiches grill for 5 minutes.
- You can also place the sandwiches unto a non-stick pan and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Cut into 2 pieces each.
- Serve warm with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie 1994 on 28 Aug 2013Hello everyone!
welcome to my profile!
Im foodie1994 from mumbai,india
I love cooking and trying ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.