Bhavnagari Chillies ( Faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Bhavnagari Chillies ( Faraal Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54769 times
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the sesame seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the waterchestnut flour and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously, till the flour is cooked.
- Add the bhavnagri chillies, lemon juice and rock salt and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Serve immediately.
- If refrigerated, it stays fresh for 2 to 3 days, but remeber to re-heat before serving.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.