Bharwan Paneer Chilli Pakoda ( Paneer Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 144 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 76680 times
Easily mistaken for a deformed capsicum, the bhavnagri chilli is usually stuffed with paneer, cheese, potato or even mixed vegetables and then deep-fried. Start off your meal with this crunchy starter.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add enough water to make a thick batter. Keep aside.
- Stuff each chilli with a portion of the stuffing.
- Dip the stuffed chillies batter and deep-fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with sweet and sour dip.
Nutrient values per pakoda
|Vitamin A||127 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.