Bharwan Makai Tamatar
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 3522 times
This subji is of tomatoes with corn filling.
Add your private note
Bharwan Makai Tamatar recipe - How to make Bharwan Makai Tamatar
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat the ghee and add ginger garlic paste,green chillies,onion and saute till onion turns translucent.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and kaju-melon seeds paste and saute for few minutes.
- Add sweet corn,red chilli powder,coriander-cumin seeds powder,dry fenugreek powder,salt and mix all well.
- Saute this for few more minutes.
- Take the tomatoes and cut to half and scoop out the seeds from centre.
- Fill in with the stuffing prepared in the scooped out tomatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and put the stuffed tomatoes and saute till tomatoes are soft.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander with roti,paratha,naan etc.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 29 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.