Bharva Kakdi ki Subzi
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19094 times
Bharva kakdi ki subzi is a novel recipe with the kakdis slit and then stuffed with a masala mix comprising of saunf powder, hing, garam masala and amchoor. Stir fry these delectable stuffed kakdis and relish a side dish with rice or roti.
- Wash and cut the cucumber into 3" pieces and slit them from one side.
- Combine all the masalas and stuff the cucumber with the prepared masalas.
- Tie them using a thread and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and place the cucumbers in it.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame till the cucumbers are cooked.
- Serve hot with parantha and curds.
This recipe was contributed by kitty100369 on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.